Friday, January 1, 2010

So I'm already a sucky blogger. I didn't even mention in my last post my reason for telling my story from the last year. so here you go.

I've learned a lot thus far. My eyes become opened more and more each day, and if I can share some of what I've learned and continue to learn, then, well, that's my goal.

More to come, promise.

I'm currently spending wonderful time with 3 of my grandest friends. Haley, Harvin and Ticcoa are a blessing in my life and have helped me in my walk tremendously. I thank God for them. One thing I've learn is God will place people in your life as you need them. He will never leave you stranded without human companionship. It's needed. It's how we were made. And I love Him for providing me with the ones He did when He did. They are special ones, to be sure.

2 comments:

  1. :) You are a treasure as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Coa, I just discovered your blog.

    I love you, Jessie Sue. You've blessed my life in innumerable ways.

    ReplyDelete