Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm missing my coast today. Missing the beach and it's helpful beauty. So just thought of sharing some of my favorite shots. I've posted some of these photos before - forgive the repetition. enjoy :)

Photobucket
dawn patrol is one of my favorite times

Photobucket
I think this was post-Haley's Commit meteor shower last year. one of the better sunrises I've had the pleasure of shooting.

Photobucket
post meteor shower #2

Photobucket
winter - beginning of '10.

Photobucket
I love the worn look of piers. such a great subject

Photobucket
this little guy was my company one morning...wanted my scone. it was so funny.

Photobucket
4th of July '09 - nothing like fireworks on the beach. love it.

Photobucket
surfer watching - a favorite type of people watching of mine.

Photobucket
I've had this photo for about 5 years, but it never gets old. I love the gulls.

Photobucket
a rainy evening earlier this year. taken with my phone and the quality is horrible, but it's one of my favorite shots. I love the serenity it carries. plus, I just happened to have this nifty little black and white umbrella with me and I put enough effort into trying to take a picture around it blowing away every second!!!
haha it was fun. I laughed with myself a lot that afternoon.

I liked sifting through all these and re-finding different ones - they brought a smile to my face.

hope they make you smile as well. Go visit a beach somewhere for me!!!


lovelove.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous pics Jessie.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures serve only to enhance by already burning beach-lust.

    I wish I could go visit a beach somewhere for you. 'Twould be my pleasure, indeed.

    ReplyDelete